Terms and conditions
The owner of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is Gustav Cafe OÜ (registry code 11202149), located at Fortuuna tn 1 Tartu, Tartu maakond 50603.
The validity of contract of sale, product and price information
The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
All prices are in Euros (€).
Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid securely via the following payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS:
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay and Liisi ID
NB! When using a bank link payment confirm the order and then click on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
The customer will be contacted personally within one working day after placing the order and making the payment.
The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
Goods are shipped to the following countries: Estonia.
These options are available for receiving the order:
- Shipping destinations in Tartu ja Tallinn are available Gustav Cafe cafes. In Tartu: Lõunakeskus Gustav Cafe, Tartu Kaubamaja Gustav Cafe, Werner Cafe; in Tallinn: Solaris Gustav Cafe, Mustamäe Gustav Cafe, Kristiine Gustav Cafe, Tallinna Kaubamaja Gustav Cafe. As well in Tartu there is possibility to receive orders from Gustav factory (Tehnika 5 Tartu 50104) or (Võru tn 55f). The possibility to pick up the order from below mentioned destinations can be made between time zones 12-15 or 15-18 (the time options are possible to choose in the online store to the customer).
- The earliest time to receive the goods is displayed in the online store. This is in case the product is at stock! If the product isn’t in stock, then the specific delivery time will be agreed between online store and customer. Online store will contact the customer via e-mail or phone.
- Orders can be shipped to specific address chosen by customer in Tartumaa and Harjumaa. Over 50 EUR orders we offer free delivery to chosen address in Tartu and Tallinn (within city perimeters), below 50 EUR the delivery costs vary from 3-12 EUR depending on the distance of the delivery address.
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- The order is ready to be picked up from the chosen destination within 2 days, because of very short best before times.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order there is no possibility to return the order due to the nature of the products.
The client is obligated to confirm the order when receiving it.
In case of any defect, the client can contact customer support (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Online store will answer to the customer within 14 days after receiving the notice.
The online store is responsible for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the customer, which already existed at the time of delivery of the goods.
The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the customer.If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return the fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.The liability of the online store is limited to the cost of the product.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The online store uses the personal data entered by the buyer (name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) to process the order and send the goods to the buyer.The chief processor of personal data in the online store is Gustav Cafe OÜ. In order to manage the payments of the online store, the necessary personal data is forwarded to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.The e-mail address and telephone number may be used to send direct marketing communications if the customer has given their consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing communications, please select the appropriate link in the email footer or contact customer support.The online store will send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed a wish by entering the e-mail address on the website and has announced his / her wish to receive direct mail notifications.The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or submitted by calling. If the buyer has any complaints regarding the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or call +372 5309 0954.
If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. The resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.